If we provide it and maintain it, we’ll stand behind it.
Bondurant Family Dentistry is excited to offer our extended Smile Protection Guarantee on the dental services we provide. Our Warranty is included in our already reasonable fees.
Warranty Package Includes:
- A complimentary set of whitening trays
- Free lifetime whitening at every recommended checkup and cleaning
- 10% off any additional syringes
- Composite (tooth-colored) Fillings
- If a composite filling is the recommended treatment of choice, we will replace or repair it in the event of it falling out or color match failure for a period of 2 years.
- Final Crowns, Bridges and Onlays
- Lab-fabricated final crowns, bridges and onlays have a 5-year warranty from the date of initial placement.
- Re-cementation of Crowns/Bridges/Onlays
- We offer a 5-year warranty from the date of initial cementation at BFD.
- Root Canals
- If there is a reoccurrence of infection within 2 years of the initial treatment, making a retreatment of root canal necessary, we will apply said portion as a credit toward future treatment.
- We warranty partials for 3 years, if they need repair due to normal use. Breakage due to accidents (such as dropping your denture), are not covered.
- Denture Base, Clasps Repairs on bases and clasps are covered for 3 months. If the restoration breaks within 6 months of the repair, the original fee paid by the patient will be credited toward a permanent replacement option.
- Due to the nature of dentures, we cannot guarantee a person’s ability to comfortably accommodate these artificial replacements.
The warranty covers the specific procedure completed at Bondurant Family Dentistry.
The warranty expires if you fail to keep current on your recommended cleaning and checkup interval: every 3, 4, or 6 months
The warranty expires if balances or payment plans are over 30 days past due.
The warranty does not cover root canal treatment following crown preparation.
The warranty does not cover accidents that cause damage to teeth or dental prosthesis.
A cash refund is not part of warranty policy.
The warranty expires in the event of poor management of gum disease (periodontitis) or dental caries which causes the deterioration of the teeth.
Serious general illness or long-term hospitalization occurring that has negative effects on the dental condition.
If the dentists’ instructions are not followed (for example not wearing nightguard during the night).